Training: "KPI's revolution"
Our approach to training is different using the following models to build and develop core skills:
- "Abilities approach" based on the 4 basic relational emotional skills (perception, understanding, use and management of emotions);
- "Eliminating a culture of blame" approaching mistakes as a way towards growth;
- “Agile leadership” creating the right environment to empower staff in an ever changing company;
- "Growth mindset" encouraging the workforce to improve. Recognising, rewarding and valuing growth;
- "Continuous feedback" essential for the continuous improvement of the organisation and processes in a world that travels at incredible speeds;
- "Feed forward", a way of providing the workforce with feedback focused to facilitate a natural drive to learn and improve in short times.
We works with clients to measure return on investment showing how training impacted the productivity. We are deeply convinced that training is a value that need to be recognized.
The K-REV training pillars:
Consulting: "digital humanization"
“In a liquid modern life there are no permanent bonds, and any that we take up for a time must be tied loosely so that they can be untied again, as quickly and as effortlessly as possible, when circumstances change - as they surely will in our liquid modern society, over and over again.” [Zygmunt Bauman]
Our research includes external factors which make changes in organizations urgent. Globalisation, the massive digitization, the post-pandemic, the speed of change in many contexts, the fast pace life push towards a change from the traditional management as traditional leadership models are inefficient in this scenario. The classic control by a leader over several followers leaves room for more and more "weakly linked", participatory and "fluid" models in which the thrust from below, work for objectives and the ability to adapt are fundamental.
We support your HR team by providing change management processes:
- user-friendly performance management based on SMART targets to focus on performance improvement;
- 4th generation assessment systems and development tools that incorporate organisational models with features to manage the new normal;
- the design and implementation of reward systems and flexible corporate welfare;
- the design of efficient training academies to support the growth of corporate culture.